We’re happy that you are interested in our office! This is a great first step toward taking back the good health of you or your child.
Is it time to make an allergy or asthma appointment with Dr. Cohen?
Many people “put up” with their allergies or breathing problems, or with the side effects of over-the-counter medicines. If you’re tired of this route, it’s time to make an appointment!
It is especially important to treat nasal allergies in children. If they are not treated, they may become worse, resulting in asthma.
- Allergies or breathing problems that interfere with daily activities.
- Wheezing or coughing, especially at night or after exercise.
- Problems with catching breath, or tightness in the chest.
- A diagnosis of asthma, but have frequent asthma attacks despite treatment.
- Allergies that cause additional symptoms such as sinus infections, nasal congestion, headache or trouble breathing.
- Allergy symptoms or problems for many months of the year.
- A treatment that is not working or has problem side effects.
- Frequent cough that produces mucus that is thick or colored.
- Frequent sinus pain or headaches
- Eczema that is not controlled
- Reactions noted to foods
Why choose our office and Dr. Steven Cohen?
We appreciate the trust that our patients put in us and promise to always treat you with skill, respect and compassion.
We respect your time and strive to see you at your appointment time. In the rare event we are delayed by a patient emergency, we will let you know so you can plan accordingly.
We offer convenient office hours, including early mornings and alternate Saturday mornings. If needed, we can provide you with same day appointments.
We will treat you the way we would like to be treated.
In addition, our office is conveniently located just off of I-894. We are on a bus line, and offer a spacious, easily accessible first floor facility with a parking lot. You will never get a bill for a “facilities charge”.
11121 W. Oklahoma Avenue Milwaukee, WI 53227 Tel: 414.545.1111